Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Final Project : Cinema --- mid-review

I came back to the first idea, making a big box. so there is a big opening space in my building. But I took some ideas from draft 2, such as two big structures which support the building, and putting green space in the plans.
Two big structure would be my two entries, one is for theaters, other one is for exhibition space.
The height of building is 30 feet, because the theaters and exhibition space would need the high space.
I put my service area between the theaters and exhibition space, because it would be easy to serve  the public space. And my office area would be 15 feet high, so my library would above on the office. At the same time, creating a ramp to go up to the roof garden.




First Floor (parking lot)


Section Floor


Library and roof garden


Sections and site plan


Collage and perspectives
The collage shows the relationship of space in the section way. And I make it to be 3 dimension, so I show the front space by putting out.
The second perspective shows my service area, show the big opening interior space.
The last perspective shows my key idea, zone. It would happen in my lobby. when people watch up, they would see this view.





Model


No comments:

Post a Comment