Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Final Project : Cinema --- draft 1

This cinema will be local at UNAM in Mexico.
My site is the parking lot which next to the library, and my building would above the parking.
When I visited the site, I saw that there the buildings were international style. The most buildings looked like the boxes. I would like to keep same language in my design.
So my concept is that design a big box, and create many diversity spaces in the box.
I try to use the firm technique which is "zoon in" in my building.




site plan (the right side edge of my building would be on the same line with the left edge of library )



First Floor (only a big structure which is my lobby. influence by my last project.)


Second Floor (with professor's sketch)


Third Floor


Sections




Model

No comments:

Post a Comment